This has probably been one of the busiest years of our lives, but we’re far from done just yet. With Christmas over and the New Year just ’round corner, The Outlets at Pueblo Verde is bringing a strong year-end finish with Fork in the Road – an all-new wing that will host a range of enticing food offerings!
Fork in the Road restaurants are all Cebu homegrown restaurants that include the ff:
(1) Pigafetta feat. an Italian concept and named after one of the first European explorers who arrived in Cebu.
(2) Big Flat Bread famous for its 30-inch pizza.
(3) Zubuchon the widely hailed name in Cebu’s tastiest lechon.
(4) Manggahan Restobar A new Cebuano fave that specializes in grilled meat & seafood dishes.
(5) Choobi Choobi best known for its house specialty, Shrimp and Seafood in a Bag!
(6) Kogi-Q sought for its all-you-can-eat yakiniku.
And lastly, (7) Tea Kingdom A refreshing respite from the humidity of the islands where they serve organic milk tea drinks.
These fresh food options add to the current establishments at the complex: Bo’s Coffee, Calda Pizza, Black Pearl, Cherry’s Nutritional Value Juice and Smoothie Bar, Famous Belgian Waffle, and Baba’s.
With the launching of the new wing, additional outlet stores are also opening and these fave 8 are accounted for:
- Oakley Vault
- Onitsuka Tiger Outlet
- Asics Outlet
- Fusion, which carries Keds and Merrell
- The Bench Depot outlet, which offers brands such as Cotton On, F&X, Celio, La Senza Aldo, Call It Sprint, New Look, Pedro, and Kashieca
- Red Tag by Rustans carrying the brands Armani Exchane, Reiss, Ralph Lauren Kids, Roots, Women’s Secret, DKNY, Diesel, A2, Castell, and Amazonas
The Outlets’ second year of Everything on Sale, 365 Days a year is even more grander when they made that split into a fork!
Cheers to more food trips this 2016!
Latest posts by Meryl Galindo (see all)
- Making Coffee For The Boss While on Facebook - January 19, 2016
- 7 Reasons Why Fork In The Road Is Your 2016 Food Trip DST - December 28, 2015
- Cebu City Marriott Hotel Lights Up Their Christmas Tree! - December 1, 2015